Marvel Technologies Posts 2012 Financial Results
Company Reports 74 Percent Increase in Total Revenue
NOVI, Mich., February 4, 2013 – Marvel Technologies Inc., provider of IT services and solutions, today announced its financial results for the year ending December 31, 2012. The year-over-year growth increased by 74 percent. The company also increased its employee count by 50 percent.
Note that as a private company, Marvel Technologies does not release dollar values for its revenue and profitability figures.
“We are seeing a positive growth trend in both Michigan and in the technology industry,” said Bala Rajaraman, chief executive officer, Marvel Technologies Inc. “As a company, in 2013, we are positioned well to expand into diverse markets with custom products and value-added services to our customers using SAP software.”
Some of the corporate highlights from 2012 include:
- Launched FormsEz 1.0 solution provides SAP-certified integration with the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. It helps customers go “green” by reducing the need and use of paper and enables enterprises to develop, manage and process electronic forms dynamically with speed and accuracy.
- Became partners with SuccessFactors, an SAP Company as its SuccessConsulting Partner. With this strategic partnership, Marvel Technologies provides consulting, implementation and training for SuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX) Software Suite.
- Company was named to the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Inc. ranked Marvel Technologies at No. 2186 on the list. It is ranked at No. 31 in Top Companies in the Detroit Metro Area and at No. 309 in the IT Services industry lists. The company earned its ranking with a three year revenue growth of 117 percent.
- Bala Rajaraman, chief executive officer and president, was selected as a 2012 Diversity Business Leader by Corp! Magazine’s 6th Annual "Michigan's Salute to Diversity" awards.
- Company was named to Lead411’s third annual Technology 200 list. Marvel Technologies ranked at 94 with a 107 percent two-year revenue growth. The list issued by Lead411, information services company, identifies fastest growing privately held tech companies in the United States.
Marvel Technologies is constantly hiring for both consulting and management positions. Contact email@example.com for details.
About Marvel Technologies Inc.
Marvel Technologies Inc., founded in 2006 and based in Novi, Mich., is a privately held, minority-owned technology company that develops and delivers professional services and solutions in support of SAP applications. The company is also certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). It is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdgeTM program and a SuccessConsulting partner with SuccessFactors, an SAP company. The company’s solutions complement and further enhance SAP solutions by focusing on increasing efficiencies and maximizing profits for customers. More information is available at www.marveltechus.com. Follow Marvel Technologies @MarvSales in Twitter and at LinkedIn.
SAP, SAP NetWeaver, ABAP, PartnerEdge and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.