Novi Band Members Selected for All-State, Honor Groups
According to Novi High School Band Director Mark Hourigan "Several of our talented students have been selected to participate in various all-state and honor groups. Kudos to these fine young musicians who continue the tradition of Novi’s representation around the state!"
The following students were selected to participate in the Michigan State Band & Orchestra Association (MSBOA) or with Eastern Michigan University (EMU):
- MSBOA All-State Orchestra: Ena Hariyoshi, Matthew Laskowski, Anthony Pan
- MSBOA All-State Band: Jiwoon Choi, Lisa Jin, Kevin Pasquale
- MSBOA All-State Jazz Band: Stephen Grady
- MSBOA District IV Honor Band: Brenna Cameron, Lauren Carroll, Ena Hariyoshi, Katelyn Patient, Shannon Rouston
- EMU Honor Band: Colette Boileau, Brenna Cameron, Dominique Felice, Matthew Laskowski, Evan Leffert, Kevin Pasquale, Michael Pasquale, Katie Popp, Nicole Utterbeck, Justin Zak
The above was submitted by Karen Cameron.