Weekend Events: Halloween Parties and Trick-or-Treating
Here are some things to do around Novi Oct. 19-21.
Design a Plate
- Where: Novi Public Library
- When: Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pricing: $7
- Why Go: All ages can stop by to design a keepsake plate that makes a perfect present for loved ones or a way to capture your children's artistic talent.
- Where: Marquis Theatre, 133 E. Main St., Northville
- When: Saturday and Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
- Pricing: $8.50
- Why Go: The energetic (and not scary), live musical adventure is full of singing and dancing. Find out which ghoul will be the Hocus Pocus winner. Children are welcome to wear their costumes.
- Where: Center Stage Dance Company, 43334 Seven Mile Rd, Northville
- When: Saturday 5-7 p.m.
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: Ages 6 and older are invited to a Halloween party with haunted studios, crafts, trivia and more. You can also learn Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance. Prizes will be given away for Most Original, Funniest, Scariest and Best Costume.
- Where: Mill Race Village, 215 Griswold St, Northville
- When: Sunday 4:40-6:40 p.m.
- Pricing: $8 per child. Parents are free.
- Why Go: Children can don their costumes and go trick-or-treating at the houses in Mill Race Village.
Looking for something else to do? Check out Patch's "Fall in Michigan" guide, which includes a list of corn mazes, haunted houses and cider mills.