Weekend Events: Sportsfest, Daddy Daughter Dances and More
Here are some things to do in the Northville-Novi area Feb. 15-17, 2013.
- Where: Novi Civic Center
- When: Friday from 7-9 p.m. or Saturday from 7-9 p.m.
- Pricing: $14 per person for Novi residents and $17 for non-residents. Registration is another $5 at the door if space is still available.
- Why Go: Enjoy a night in Oz with dancing, refreshments and a chocolate fountain.
- Where: Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi
- When: Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pricing: Admission is free. There is a one-time
$10 donation fee for athlete autographs. All proceeds will benefit Beaumont Hospital and 97.1 The Ticket’s Student Heart Check Program. Parking is $5.
- Why Go: Fans can meet and get autographs from current and former Detroit Red Wings, Pistons, Tigers and Lions players. The event also has games, youth clinics, merchandies, and appearances by team mascots.
- Where: The Next Chapter Bookstore and Bistro in downtown Northville
- When: Sunday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: Professional guitarist Ron Hark will play.