World Series Schedule 2012: Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants
Game one of the 2012 MLB World Series is Wednesday, Oct. 24.
The Giants dethroned the reigning World Champion St. Louis Cardinals with a score of 9-0 in Game 7 of the NLCS Monday night.
This is the first time the Tigers and the Giants have met in the Fall Classic.
The Tigers are attempting to win their fourth championship. If the Giants win, it will be the seventh title for the team which originally played in New York.
Here is the 2012 World Series schedule (all times Eastern Standard):
- Game 1 at San Francisco, 8:07 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, on FOX
- Game 2 at San Francisco, 8:07 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, on FOX
- Game 3 Home, 8:07 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, on FOX
- Game 4 Home, 8:15 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, on FOX
- Game 5 Home, 8:07 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, on FOX (If necessary)
- Game 6 at San Francisco, 8:07 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, on FOX (If necessary)
- Game 7 at San Francisco, 8:07 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, on FOX (If necessary)
Currently there are no tickets available for the World Series. Additional tickets may be released closer to games on the Tigers website. Fans can also check sites such as StubHub for tickets that are being resold.