Educatius, an organization that offers educational programs to international students, is urgently seeking host families for 7 international students that will be attending Novi High School this school year. The students pay tuition which helps fund the school.
We are open to all kinds of families- so whether you are a single parent, empty-nesters or a married couple with children, please contact us. We are also open to welcome families- families that can only host for a few weeks or a few months. We can send you the student’s profile to see if the student will be a good match for you and your family.
We offer a monthly stipend of $300 plus a monthly bonus of $100, however the first monthly bonus will be $200. We have a screening process that consists of a background check and a home visit. The students will be arriving around the 30th of August. Please contact Regional Manager Jennifer Minor at 617-615-5779 or email@example.com for further information or to apply.
· Trung Dinh- 17 year old boy from Hanoi, Vietnam. Interests include computers, movies, and watching sports.
· Yu Cheng- 17 year old boy from Taoyuan, Taiwan. Interests include American football, baseball, basketball, camping, cooking, music, fishing, movies, tennis and volleyball.
· Pedro- 14 year old boy from Madrid, Spain. Interests include basketball, computers, cooking, cycling, movies, and soccer.
· Hans- 17 year old boy from Skelleftea, Sweden. Interests include movies, indoor games, jogging, reading, soccer (is a soccer referee), skiing and watching sports.
· Magnus- 15 year old boy from Esbjerg, Denmark. Interests include computers, fishing, movies, ice skating, hockey, indoor games, music, and soccer.
· Franz- 16 year old boy from Kontal, Germany. Interests include computers, cycling, movies, painting/drawing, soccer and swimming.
· Fabio- 17 year old boy from Guarulhos, Brazil. Interests include computers, cooking, cycling, fishing, going to movies, motor vehicles, playing cards, music, swimming, and tennis.