Is your organization looking to advertise an event or fundraiser with the community? Does your club want to do more outreach? Or has your group made a big difference that you think others should know about?
We want to help! At Novi Patch, we're all about being part of the community. Feel free to use some of our features to reach a bigger audience in Novi. Here's what you can do:
- Post your upcoming events. You can add any community events in our calendar! We'll let our readers know about it by featuring it on our front page. It's easy; just click "Add an event" in the calendar. Or watch for step-by-step instructions.
- Post an announcement. You can show off your group's accomplishments by posting an announcement. This is a perfect place to spotlight great work you've done, celebrate an award someone received or even put a call out for more volunteers. Just visit our announcements page and click "Add an announcement." Or watch for in-depth instructions.
- Start a blog. Did you know that you can start a blog on Patch? It's free — and it's easy! A blog is a great way to add your personal voice to talk about any happenings in your organization and let the community know more about what you do. Not a writer? Don't worry! Blog posts can be as long as you want, and Novi Patch Editor Rebecca Jaskot will give it a read to look for any typos before it's published on the site. To sign up to blog, just fill out this form.
- Add photos to our gallery. Do you have some photos from an event or meeting? Share them on our site! You can simply upload them to our Neighborhood Gallery with a few clicks. You can find it by clicking on "Gallery" in the top toolbar of the site.
- Talk to us! Want to learn how you can do even more to reach out to the community? Feel free to contact Novi Patch Editor Rebecca Jaskot by calling 248-766-8421 or emailing her at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter. Another great way to get your questions answered is by coming to our to chat with us in person. Stop by on March 8 from 10-11 a.m. to meet with us.