Do you know a Novi business that did an excellent job this year?
You can nominate it to be considered for a 2012 Business Recognition Award.
The Novi Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the city of Novi and Novi Rotary to once again present the annual awards to six businesses located in Novi.
"There's just so many businesses that are deserving and we want to reward excellence in business," said Novi Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Linda Daly.
You can nominate your place of business by filling out an application (see PDF, right) and returning it to the Chamber of Commerce by Jan. 9. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Novi Chamber of Commerce, 41875 W. 11 Mile Road, Suite 201, Novi, MI 48375.
One small business (fewer than 50 employees) and one large business (more than 50 employees) will be awarded for each of the following three categories:
- Community Builder: Businesses which partner with others to enhance the Novi community. Partnerships could include involvement with schools, non-profits, service clubs or the city.
- Best Place to Work: Businesses which create an optimal working environment for their employees. Examples could include businesses that have undertaken efforts to create a pleasant work environment, innovation or career advancement.
- Customer Service Excellence: Businesses which demonstrate a commitment to meeting customers’ needs. Company attributes could include the ability to interact effectively with customers from diverse cultural backgrounds and a passion that runs through the company to address customer service.
A committee of five community representatives will judge the nominations, and the winners will be announced at the Chamber's awards gala at the on Jan. 27.
Winners will receive the following:
- An award at the Novi Chamber Annual Awards Gala
- A profile in the Novi Chamber of Commerce weekly Eblast and other media coverage
- An invitation to make a presentation at a Rotary meeting