The weekend is here! What to do? Let Patch help you plan.
- When: Friday, 4-8 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Pricing: $10 adults, $5 children 6-12, free for ages 5 and younger; $5 parking
- Why Go: If you love your pet (or pets), check out this pet-a-palooza, with shows, competitions and more than 100 booths for pampering and shopping. Plus, there will be a couple dozen rescue groups in attendance for those looking to expand their families with a new furry friend.
- Where: Marian-Rice High School, 7225 Lahser, Bloomfield Hills
- When: 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $14 adults, $12 children 12 and younger and seniors 65 and older
- Why Go: Indulge in Peanuts goodness, with the Marian-Rice Players' performance of the musical You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Follow our friend Chuck around as he deals with the day's challenges and hangs with his friends. Plus, Charlie Brown himself is played by Novi's own Alexander Borrello.
- When: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
- Pricing: Looking is free, and the bargains are unbeatable.
- Why Go: Browse for book bargains and more at the library's fall sale. Perfect for early gift purchases or simply for spoiling yourself a bit with a good read.
- When: 3 p.m. Saturday and noon-4 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: Free activities
- Why Go: Blockbuster kicks off the holiday season with an Open House Weekend, with plenty going on. On Saturday at 3 p.m. it's time for the "Modern Warfare 3" gaming tournament where guests can try their game skills head-to-head, and on Sunday from noon-4 p.m. it's Kids Day with clowns, arts and crafts, games and other fun.
- Five Course Love, a comedy with heart, featuring three actors in 15 roles, continues at , 8 p.m. today and Saturday, and 6 p.m. Sunday. Individual show tickets available, $15-$20, or dinner and show for couples, $49.95-$59.95.
- Holiday Home Tours, presented by the Northville Community Foundation, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. today and Saturday. Visit several houses decked out for the season, get decorating ideas, and help area charities at the same time. $25.
- The Importance of Being Earnest, produced by the , continues, 8 p.m. today and Sturday, 3 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday. $26-$30.
Still want more options? See our Events page on Patch!