The weekend is here! What to do? Let Patch help you plan.
- When: Bus leaves the center at 6:30 p.m.
- Pricing: $45
- Why Go: Teens are invited to sign up for the haunted house tour, the first-ever of its kind organized by the City of Novi. The tour heads to three attractions: Erwin Orchards' Barn of Horrors, the Haunted Forest at the Brighton Riding Stables, and Panic at Proud Lake in Milford.
- Where: , 50165 Eight Mile Road, Northville
- When: 6-10 p.m. Friday, 1-10 p.m. Saturday and 1-7 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $8 per person, ages 2 and under get in free
- Why Go: Visit Maybury Farms and enjoy a hayride, explore the 14-acre corn maze, enjoy cider and donuts and a toasty fire, meet farm animals, and play on the farm playground. Pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it.
- Where: in Canton
- When: 7 p.m. Friday, 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $13-$15
- Why Go: Spotlight on Youth brings the story of Millie Dillmount to the stage. It's 1922 and Millie heads to New York City to marry for money instead of love, but complications arise once she arrives in the Big Apple.
- dinner theater. Take in a seven-course family-style dinner and a dinner whodunt afterwards, at , 108 E. Main, Northville, 6:30 p.m. Friday, $49.95.
- Brad Zimmerman's one-man show, is still at , 8 p.m. Friday, 7 and 9 p.m. Saturday, and 5 p.m. Sunday, $35 for individuals, $89.95 per couple for dinner and show.
- : Come to Saturday night starting at 9 p.m. for a premier Halloween party. $10.
Still want more options? See our Events page on Patch!