Looking for something to do as March ends and April begins? Read on!
- When: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $3
- Why Go: The 33rd Annual Spring Fling Art & Fine Craft Market returns to town this weekend. More than 75 juried artists and craftspeople will have their creations on display.
- When: 2-9 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $8 for adults (13 and older), $7 for seniors, and kids 12 and younger get in free. Parking is $5
- Why Go: The Suburban Collection Showplace hosts the three-day Spring Home & Garden Show, with hundreds of home improvement booths and exhibits, 25,000 square-feet of landscaped gardens, grilling demonstrations, seminars, experts, flowers and landscaping plants for sale, an indoor art fair, giveaways and more.
- When: 3 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: Enjoy a free Sunday afternoon concert at the library. This weekend it will be Carol Wincenc on the flute and Nancy Allen on the harp.
- Where: Tipping Point Theatre
- When: 7 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $15
- Why Go: Enjoy a night of improv comedy at the Tipping Point Theatre. Seasoned pros will take audience suggestions and craft comic gold.
- Maple syrup tours: Learn how the sweet stuff is tapped and made, take a tour, enjoy play time and more, 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Maybury Farm. $6.
- Rec 101: Discover Maybury State Park and meet park personnel, find out what's happening there, and more, 3 p.m. Saturday. Event is free with Recreation Passport.
Looking for more weekend ideas? Visit our Events page for plenty of options.