Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner and I've teamed up with my favorite grocery store - Joe's Produce. I love football and I LOVE Super Bowl Sunday, so I am already planning my shindig.
It seems that almost everyone has a certain dish or two they like to prepare for the big game, and that got us thinking about something fun to do while we await the biggest game of the year. What better than a recipe contest?
Now, through Monday, January 28th at 8 am, you can enter to win the Joe's Produce 'Super' Recipe contest! Here's everything you'll need to know:
Prizes:1st: Cooking Segment with Jay Towers & a $50 gift card
2nd: Deli Tray certificate
3rd: $25 gift card
The recipe contest should feature recipes that are suitable for a Super Bowl party (appetizers, sides, main dishes, desserts are all eligible categories).Here are the rules for the contest:
1. recipes must be submitted via the Joe's Produce Facebook page in a PRIVATE MESSAGE or they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. recipes must be submitted by Monday, January 28th at 8 am
3. Contestants agree to have their recipe shared online, our social media channels, etc.
4. Contestants must agree & be available to prepare their recipe on camera with Jay Towers for Super Bowl segments. This taping will be based on the availability of Fox 2 and Jay Towers, and cannot be moved, rescheduled, etc. Anyone unable to prepare their recipe on camera with Jay will forfeit their victory and prize, and we will select another winner. Winner must confirm their availability by Tuesday, January 29th by 4 pm.
5. Winners will be selected based on creativity/originality and taste
We're looking forward to reviewing your entries! Good luck!