Ajishin serves Japanese style noodles and sushi dishes in a small and fun setting. Seating is available in both booths and at several counters surrounding the cooking areas.
Sushi lunch and dinner specials are always available, along with udon noodles prepared in different styles. Sashimi and grilled fish are both on the menu, which is printed in both Japanese and English.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Sun, Mon, Wed - Sat,11:30am - 2:30pm; Tue, closed. Dinner hours: Sun, Mon, Wed - Sat, 5pm - 9:30pm; Tue, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available in front of the restaurant and a ramp is provided at the curb.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese noodles and sushi
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual