The Libary Pub is known as a sports bar/restaurant hybrid, with a full menu for lunch and dinner, as well as sports bar amenities. One of two locations (the other in West Bloomfield), the Library serves a collection of appetizers such as Pub Stuffed Mushroom Caps, Calamari, Marv's Marvelous Steak Bites among others, chili and soups, salads, and many different dinner entrees, including chicken, shrimp, steak and pasta selections, fajitas, gourmet sandwiches and light menu options. Pizza is also available here. The Library boasts a full bar and forty large screen televisions for sports viewing. Only adults over 21 years old are allowed inside after 9pm. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available in front of the restaurant and a ramp is provided at the curb.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.librarypub.com
- Specialties: Bar food, steaks, fajitas, pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual