Providence Park Hospital Novi
Providence Park Hospital of Novi is a newly constructed, 200 bed, state-of-the-art hospital. It is part of the St. John Providence Health System. Patient rooms here are "acuity-adaptable," meaning that patients may remain in the same room thorughout their stay, even as their condition changes. In addition to the extensive medical services based in the hospital, the Providence Park campus features the new Novi Orthopaedic Center including a surgery center, the Park Medical Office building, the Assarian Cancer Center, an outdoor fitness path and a new Staybridge Suites extended-stay hotel. Emergency and outpatient care is available here as well.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots are available in the lots surrounding the hospital.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: M.D.
- Affiliations: St.John Providence
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 200
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Open visiting hour policy, 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Helipad: Yes