Sam's Club is located off Grand River Avenue near Wixom Road, and is a warehouse-style retailer. Memberships are required (except for purchases of liquor). Sam's Club advertises quality, name-brand merchandise at reduced prices when compared to regular retail outlets. They feature scheduled "Club Events" monthly, with unique product offerings. Sam's Club is part of a nationwide chain of nearly 600 locations with 47 million members and was established in 1983. It is owned by Wal Mart. Shop Sam's Club for groceries, home goods, floral items, liquor, meats, baked products, packaged snacks and more. The store has a pharmacy, and optical department and a cafe; there's also a gas station (for members only) on site.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am -8:30 pm; Sat, 9am - 8:30pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm; Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots are available in the lot in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check
- Products: Groceries, home goods, liquor, flowers, health and beauty products
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No