Seung-Ni Fit Club
Seung-Ni Fit Club is part of a franchised chain of fitness centers. This gym offers the "Body Challenge" program, which combines aerobic kickboxing, body sculpting, plyo pump, zumba and nutritional guidelines designed to get customers in shape. The course is only eight weeks long. Other programs include plyometrics, which is a specialized, high-intensity training technique used to develop strength and speed and involves explosive muscular contractions that invoke the stretch reﬂex (stretching the muscle before it contracts so that it contracts with greater force. The most common plyometric exercises include hops, jumps and bounding movements. Free trial memberships are offered to first-time customers.
- Hours: Hours vary by class; call for information
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots are available in the lot in front of the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Features: Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Martial arts, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking